2011년 2월 21일 월요일

Hello followers!

Hello nice to meet you in here.

Hpoe I can use these many funtions as soon as possible.

How about you? Are you accoustomed to use BLOGGER? :-)

It is difficult to learn new information such as English. However, I lik English poem

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep,

And miles to go before I sleep.


- Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost -

댓글 2개:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    I am familiar with this poem. It's very famous for Americans. Here is another poem you may like.

    The heights of great men reached and kept
    Were not attained in sudden flight.
    But they, while their companions slept,
    Were toiling upwards in the night.
    Wadsworth (i think)

    답글삭제
  2. Thanks!
    English poem also make me inspire like Korean poem.
    Metaphorical poem help me relax :-)

    답글삭제